Friday, December 4, 2009

*UPDATE* Love Me Some of DAT Eli!!! A child who steals my heart more and more everyday...


Love Me Some of Dat Eli!
Eli is my partner, Heather's, son.  He has such a great disposition...and, I have to say that I love that little guy. 
So, no matter what we are doing or if he's along with us on a shoot, I usually snap a few photos of him, simply because I can't resist!!  I mean...just take a look, I bet you would agree!
So this Blog post will be updated randomly with new, cool photos of Dat Eli!
Chronically his crazy little life...

And, along on yet another shoot...sporting the cable beanie, no one looks better in the cold!









*UPDATE*January 2010...a few of Eli from a shoot we did in Greenville last year...


These toes are actually really yummy!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

We always welcome your comments and questions. CONSTRUCTIVE crticism is also always welcome. Let us know what you think...